- Northwest Region Home
- Northwest Fisheries Science Center
- NOAA Fisheries Headquarters
- About Us
- What We Do
- Protected Species
- Permits & Authorizations
- Maps & Data
- Education & Outreach
- A-Z Subject Index
Upper Willamette River Salmon Recovery Sub-domain
The Willamette River Salmon Recovery Sub-domain is part of the Willamette/Lower Columbia Salmon Recovery Domain. It encompasses the Willamette River sub-basins upstream of Willamette Falls and includes two listed two salmon and steelhead species: Upper Willamette River Chinook and Upper Willamette River steelhead.
For more information, please contact: Rob Walton, Willamette River Basin Recovery Coordinator, 503.231.2285.
- Salmon Population Trend Summaries
- Salmon Population Summary Database
- 5-Year Salmon Status Review 1.1MB